A Fandom based blog; Merlin, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Marvel, DC, Harry Potter, Disney, Rise of the Gaurdians, Hannibal, Teen Wolf, The Leviathan Trilogy, Welcome To Night Vale, SCIENCE and more!
The ones you don’t know:
Stuart (Bożydar): The techy who hates overly sweet foods. Extremely narcissistic, shameless and easily annoyed. Not a big people person and religiously hides behind his cell phone. More information coming later.
Shaun (Sławomir): Known as the health nut who is extremely picky about what he puts in his body. Paintball champion, the sheriff’s fave and the one that wasn’t as close to Claudia as his bothers. Though he may look like the type who would stay out all night in the woods (and let’s be real the forest is one of his favorite places), he’s the boy that thinks it’s better to come home early and set the table. More information coming later.
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE
BUT THAT IS NOT HOW IT GOES
ROOn, ROOn, ROOn Weeeeasley
i get really happy when it’s not me who starts the conversation because that removes so much anxiety about whether i’m bothering the person or if they secretly hate me even if i know that’s not true
[Description: Screen captures illustrating the following steps for using the Archive of Our Own’s Tumblr share feature.]
Hey, did you know there’s an easy way to share AO3 works and bookmarks on Tumblr?
Copying and pasting the URL into a link post is easy, sure, but AO3 has a built-in way to share not just the link, but all of the important work information (e.g. the rating and the relationships), and it only takes a few clicks.
- Locate and select the Share link on the work you want to share. It’s at the top of the work, with the Bookmark, Download, and other links.
- A modal window will open on top of the work. Within it, locate and select the Tumblr link. (If there isn’t a Tumblr link, that means the work’s owner has disabled this option, and you’ll have to settle for sharing the regular way.)
- A mini Tumblr post form will open, already filled in with the work URL, title, author, tags, and summary. If you want to post it to your blog right away and without tags, select Create Post.
- But if you want to add tags or put the post in your queue, select Advanced instead. You can add a comma-separated list of tags or set other posting options here, and then click Create Post when you’re done.
- Admire the beauty of your lovely link post! And check your Dash, you know, as long as you’re here…
There’s also a Tumblr option for sharing bookmarks that will automatically include any notes you’ve added to that bookmark. You can find the Share button for bookmarks on your bookmarks page, right by the options for editing or deleting a particular bookmark (using the regular Share button on top of the work won’t copy your notes).
" Ever notice in movies how people can just, like.. dive underwater and see where they’re going just fine?? Drives me crazy. I open my eyes underwater and all I see is a blurry fog and everything stings.. and if it’s not fresh water? Forget it. Movies are stupid."